JagzFX pinTrader is a dashboard Expert Advisor for Metatrader4 (MT4). It takes advantage of the growing library of Plug-in Indicators – ‘Pins’ – available from JagzFX and others that provide entry and exit signals for trading strategies. Whilst other dashboards can use Pins, they are often complex, including many built-in indicators and commonly missing features such as risk-based position sizing and the ability to trade non-forex symbols, including gold and indices.
The following priorities led to the development of pinTrader:
- To provide versatile money-management options with automatic position sizing for each symbol based on fixed money or percentage risk. Risk can be managed at three levels: per trade via position sizing, per symbol via fixed-cash or account-percentage SL/TP, and across the entire basket again cash or percentage SL/TP and Trailing stop.
- To provide the ability to trade metals and indices in addition to forex.
- To be simple to learn and understand. By excluding almost all indicators the configuration is less confusing for new users and an on-chart status panel provides a clear explanation of how pinTrader is configured and what its next action will be.
- To be lean and quick. The code is optimized to keep CPU utilization low and to be able to respond quickly to signal changes.
- PinTrader v1.09 – more sessions, SL based on High/Low candles, risk based on Free Margin and much more [Premium Tool]
- pinTrader v1.08 update adds a multi-mode spread filter, 1 trade per candle limit and more informative UI
- JagzFX pinTrader v1.07 Released
- JagzFX pinTrader User Manual (v1.06)